Mr. Bonacquisti is well-recognized as a member of the Bankruptcy Bar for the Southern District of Florida. He has practiced in the bankruptcy area exclusively for
twenty nine years. He graduated from the University of Florida School of Law with honors in 1987. He had a distinguished career in law school which involved writing for the Law Review.
He has been recognized as a member of the Order of the Coif. His undergraduate degree is from Michigan State University where he attended after being named a National Merit Scholar.
Mr. Bonacquisti has represented debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 cases, creditors and creditor committees, bankruptcy trustees in contested matters, adversary proceedings, asset sales, bankruptcy litigation of all types and appeals.
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1983
- University of Florida, J.D., 1987
- Florida Bar, 1987
- Southern District Florida Bankruptcy Court
- Southern District Florida District Court
- Middle District Florida Bankruptcy Court
- Middle District Florida District Court
- Broward County Bar Association
- National Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Broward Bankruptcy Bar Association