Mr. Malnik is an attorney at the Salkin Law Firm, P.A., specializing in Bankruptcy and general Commercial Law. He is a 2018 graduate with honors from the University Of Florida Levin College
Of Law, where he was Executive Student Works Editor of the Florida Journal of International Law. Upon graduation, Mr. Malnik received a certificate in recognition of his pro bono service.
Mr. Malnik has represented debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 cases, creditors and creditor committees, bankruptcy trustees in contested matters, adversary proceedings, asset sales, bankruptcy litigation of all types and appeals.
- Boston College, B.A., 2015
- University of Florida, J.D. with Honors, 2018
- Florida Bar, 2018
- Southern District Florida Bankruptcy Court
- Southern District Florida District Court
- Middle District Florida Bankruptcy Court
- Middle District Florida District Court
- Northern District Florida Bankruptcy Court
- Northern District Florida District Court